Celebrate #WorldKindnessDay 2015 with Al-Khair Foundation this November by taking up our challenge to complete 24 kind acts in 24 hours. World Kindness Day is about putting aside our differences in terms of race, religion, culture and nationality and uniting together for the sake of goodwill and kindness.
2. As you get ready for your day, pledge something that you haven’t worn for a while from your wardrobe to a charity shop
4. Pay for someone’s hot drink in the queue
6. Say good morning to a stranger
8. Leave some food out for local wildlife
10. Tape some change to a vending machine
12. Write a thank you note to someone who deserves recognition for their hard work
14. Call a grandparent or elderly relative
16. Write a positive review for a business you like
18. Donate a book to the library
20. Help out with the chores at home
22. Forgive someone who has hurt you
24. Share some food with a neighbour
For more information about how Al-Khair Foundation is celebrating World Kindness Day 2015, please click here.