Your Donation Cart is empty.
The current conflict has left hundreds of families devastated, with many fataltiies and countless people wounded.
Victims of this conflict have suffered great loss, losing their homes, loved ones and their possessions.
We need you to help NOW
We have our teams on the ground and do not work through partners. Our teams are already helping many of the victims and we need to scale up our humanitarian and medical response immediately.
Living conditions and poverty have been magnified throughout the current conflict. Al-Khair Foundation have a strong track record of working in the regions and we are recognised as being an essential part of the humanitarian response to the people of the region.
Al-Khair Foundations teams work in The West Bank and the Gaza Strip. For years now we have witnessed the humanitarian suffering of the people. Our work with local communities has allowed us to understand and reach where the need is greatest.
Palestine Emergency Appeal
80% of Palestinians in Gaza depend on humanitarian assistance. (UNRWA)
- Our award winning Gaza house renovation and building project has received recognition globally. We are in the blessed position of being able to provide a new start for families, providing them with the security, safety and comfort of a new home.
- Our Hospital is Gaza is a unique landmark project and when fully functional will fulfil its lifesaving purpose. We have already seen hundreds of patients and have big plans to improve healthcare in the region.
- Over 68% of households in Gaza are food insecure.
- We have built water filtration plants and provided clean, healthy drinking water to entire villages. Our water fountains across the West Bank towns provide families with clean water for living.
- Al-Khair Foundation looks after 5,000 orphaned children in the area. Our programme provides a lifeline to vulnerable and needy children so that they can reach their full potential. Our programme provides a high level of care for the children we look after.
- In 2020 one of our livelihood textiles centres in Gaza was turned into a PPE equipment manufacturer and was able to provide protective coverings to the public and health workers.