Al-Khair Foundation – National 3 Peaks Challenge 2022 Series (Refugees Appeal)
(Spaces available JULY – OCT. UK’s Favorite Challenge.. Register now as spaces are only subject to availability)
An amazing experience for a Sacred Cause…
Join Team AKF and fundraise to defeat Poverty, Disease and Hunger and save Refugees worldwide.
Enjoy the most breathtaking views of UK’s stunningly beautiful landscape. Embrace the Adventure that will stir the adrenaline rush……….
- Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK
- Be one of the first hikers of the day to take on Ben Nevis
- Tackle Scafell Pike at night
- Finish your challenge on Wales’s infamous peak, Snowdon
- Aim to summit all three peaks in 24hrs!
Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure, as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales. Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National 3 Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m).
Over the course of two days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000m. This is a serious and tough challenge which requires a good level of fitness, as well as plenty of grit and determination. Ultimately, however, your hard work will be rewarded with spectacular views and a huge sense of achievement.
REGISTER NOW with just £99 to ensure a space for yourself.
This is UK’s most favourite Challenge and post Covid backlog the spaces are hard to find….
Limited spaces and running out fast….. Please click the link below and register before its too late.
|22-24 Jul 2022
||26-28 Aug 2022
||23-25 Sep 2022
||21-23 Oct 2022
Note. All spaces are subject to availability and are allocated on First Come First Serve basis. Incase any volunteer/participant cannot get a space on 22-24 July challenge they may choose any other date when they goto registration link.
These challenges will be run until Oct 2022, however participants must allow atleast 7 weeks time gap between the date of Registertion and the date of Event they choose.. Any queries please email [email protected].
Fundrasing target/pledge for this challenge is £800. Participants have the following fundraising Options
- Minimum Sponsorship. Participants fundraising through minimum sponsorship option will be required to do the following.
- Register by clicking the registration link provided above and pay £99 Registeration Fee(Non-Refundable) to reserve your place on the challenge. Registration for this event is open until 30 June 2022 however it is advised that participants must register as soon as possible because spaces on this challenge run out extremely quickly.
- Setting up your up your Justgiving Fundraiser page
- Goto justgiving.com.
- Sign up by creating an account with your details and password.
- Select the charity option and then search/select ALKHAIR FOUNDATION.
- Select the ‘doing and event option’.
- Manually enter the event title ‘National 3 Peaks Challenge 2022’.
- Share your justgiving fundraiser page link with your friends and supporters as many as possible and at [email protected]
- Paricipants using this option must have raised atleast 80% of their fundraising target/pledge i.e. £640 to join the challenge/team.
- Participants using this option can fundraise the remaining fundraising target/pledge of £140 until 4 weeks after the actual date of challenge.
- Self-Funding. Participants opting to self-fund their fundraising for this Challenge will be required to,
a) Register to secure a place on the challenge by paying £99.
b) Pay £400 cost of event. This can be done by calling ALKHAIR Foundation on 03000999786 or making a bank transfer to Alkhair Foundation.
c) Raise as much as you want for Alkhair Foundation (Refugees Appeal) by setting up a fundraiser on justgiving link provided on the website. Remember to share your fundraiser link on challenges @alkhair.org
Al-Khair Foundation |The Three Peaks Challenge | England, Scotland and Wales (maximumadventure.com)